Passionate CMS specialist. Strong knowledge of several programming languages and a great love for design and user experience.
Fluent in Russian and Azerbaijani
August 2016 - Present
Sogeti USA LLC
- Sitecore Certified Developer
- Developing, designing and implementing Sitecore solution.
- Troubleshooting, customizing (custom log tracker), configuring (Architecture), upgrading from 8.1 to 8.2.
- Designing prototypes for the business using Sketch or Photoshop
October 2015 - July 2016
- Designing, coding and unit/integration testing using Perficient methodologies, technology and tools
- Adobe Experience Manager 6.2 #AEM. Designing, coding and unit/integration testing
- Custom template development and component development in AEM using #SIGHTLY
- Building TouchUI components
- Debugging and troubleshooting code related issues/defects #QA
- Practicing strong configuration management and version control #JIRA #GIT
- Representing company professionally in both client and team situations #AGILE #SCRUM
October 2014 - October 2015
Front-End Web Developer
- Prioritize and address web requests to ensure requests are effectively resolved in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with department staff to ensure user-focused design and launch of interactive web initiatives.
- Develop, enhance, maintain and support web applications in Interwoven TeamSite CMS to evaluate the effectiveness, usability, and accessibility of Web sites and make recommendations for enhancements to Web sites overall effectiveness.
October 2010 - February 2012
Vestas Technology R&D
Designed, developed and successfully implemented eLearning web sites for new employees within the global team of Vestas Intranet, a research company with 20,000 employees.
- Worked with SharePoint Platform to create Team site user-friendly applications creating an infrastructure for ease in corporate project communications across departments.
- Maintained and continually enhanced intranet web sites without management supervision. Refreshed the looks and recreated some of the training web sites, since old technology was used and outdated data was implemented.
- Wrote and published weekly newsletters action updates.
June 2006 - December 2009
Front-End Web Developer - UI/UX Designer
IADC - International Association of Drilling Contractors
Responsible for development and support of corporate web sites (IADC, DEA, Careers @ IADC, Drilling Contractor) all running on Joomla CMS.
- Creating quarterly circulation reports based on data mining and analysis
- Responsible for subscription for Drilling Contractor
- Creating newsletters for Drilling Contractor internationally.
- Creating Drill Bits newsletters for mobile viewers.
- Integration of Subscription form into a web site via MYSQL + PHP within Joomla.
Html5 | Css3 | JS | PHP | MySQL | XSL | XML
Bootstrap | AngularJS | Foundation | Semantic UI | PureCss | NodeJS
Graphic Design + Photography
Photoshop | InDesign | Illustrator | Lightroom
AEM/CQ5 | Interwoven | Wordpress | Sharepoint | Joomla | Drupal
Bachelors of Science | 2015
University of Houston
Organizational Leadership and Supervision (Concentration in Computer Information Systems)
- Introduction to C++ Programming
- Information Technology Hardware and System Software
- Information Systems Application
- Internet Application Development and Technology
- Fundamentals of Information Security
- Information Systems Application Development (JAVA)
- Information Systems Infrastructure and Networks
Association of Information Technology Professionals – Web Coordinator | 2014-2015
Associate of Science | 2012
Houston Community College
Computer Science, Information Technology